O2-CO Combustion Management System
- Micro-processor based combustion management system is a complicated system that optimizes the most suitable air/fuel ratio with oxygen and/or carbon monoxide trim controlled, closed control logic mechanism.
- O2-CO combustion management system aims at maximum combustion efficiency and minimum emission values. With the aid of flue-mount flue gas sensor and transmitters, it measures the O2 and CO amounts, and optimizes the combustion by taking into account the permitted emission values according to the boiler’s heat demand.
Advantages of the O2-CO combustion method system:
- Optimized combustion not affected by seasonally changing barometric conditions,
- Automatically controlled combustion with a combustion curve that is optimized in all operating conditions,
- Provides more fuel savings with high combustion efficiency.