GAZORAM burners are nozzle-mixed burners and used in industrial direct-heating furnaces and drying applications. These furnaces usually have a balanced pressure in the combustion chamber and require burners with wide operating ranges. GAZORAM burners have a simple operating logic and easily adapt to many applications with different installation options. Gazoram burners operate at gas pressure of 21 to 50 mbar.
- Operation in wide modulation range
- 7 different capacity options in the range of 5-1160 kW
- Operation with Natural gas and LPG
- Flame control with ionization or photocell (optional)
- Easy assembly and disassembly thanks to its design
- Easy operation and maintenance
AREAS OF USE
- Textile machinery
- Printing machines
- Drying and hardening furnaces
- Combustion furnaces
- Indirect air heating
- Textile drying
- Food processing/cooking
- Aluminum homogenization
- Conversion of ram-dryers working with hot oil and steam
- Electromagnetic safety and operating valve: An electromagnetic valve that ensures fully safe operation of the burner.
- Servo motor air/fuel adjustment: Precise air-fuel adjustment is provided by mechanically modulating klappes.
- Control Relay: Provides safe combustion control.
- Gas Pressure Switch: The gas pressure switch on the operating valve controls the gas pressure and prevents any problems that may occur due to pressure drops in the system.
- Air Pressure Switch: Ensures safety by checking for the availability of minimum combustion air required for safe combustion.
- Ionization: Provides flame control for safe combustion.
- Manometer: Ensures proper combustion settings and measuring of gas pressure.
- Spherical Gas Shut-Off Valve: Allows cutting off the gas for safety and maintenance purposes.
||NATURAL GAS CONSUMPTION
||50 Hz VOLTAGE
||1N 230/3N 400