- Fine smooth blast quality
- Perfect blasting area
Scope of application
- Sandblasting of relatively small ferrous and non-ferrous castings.
- Removal of light scale from heat-treated foreign and foreign parts.
- Burr of machined parts.
- Removal of oxide, rust and other deposits.
- Thin sheet and profile surface cleaning.
- Bolt nut cleaning.
Typical Physical Properties
Hardness: 40-50 HRC (390 – 510 H.V)
Density (Minimum): 7.0 g/cm³
Appearance & Odor: Sphere – Odorless
Chemical Analysis Results
Chemical Composition (%): Cast Steel Granule
Carbon: 0.09 – 0.15
Manganese: 1.20 – 1.50
Silicon: 0.10 – 0.25
Sulfur: (Excess) 0.035
Phosphorus: (Maximum) 0.035